VMI Alumni carry with them the benefit of an institution known for graduates who are honorable, hard-working, steadfast leaders.
VMI holds several agreements with graduate and professional schools in a number of academic disciplines. If interested in learning more about the available partnerships, please contact the individual points of contact below or Michelle Iten at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Law – Major Polly Atwell | Pre-Law Advisor email@example.com
- University of Richmond School of Law
- University of Virginia School of Law
Health Sciences – Col. Wade Bell | Pre-Health Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Murphy Deming College of Health Science
- VCU School of Medicine
- Via College of Osteopathic Medicine
Mathematics & Operations Research | Lt. Col. John David email@example.com
- George Mason University, Operations Research and System Engineering program
- The University of Virginia Darden School of Business – Lt. Col. Jennifer Gerow firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of William & Mary Mason School of Business – Lt. Col. Jeff Smith email@example.com
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Engineering – Col. Michael Hardin firstname.lastname@example.org
English, Writing and Creative Arts
- Nova Southeastern University, Composition, Rhetoric and Digital Media program – Maj. Josh Iddings Iddingsjg@vmi.edu
Graduate School Scholarships
Graduates from VMI may apply for postgraduate scholarships to support their graduate and professional study. These scholarships are for those pursuing a graduate degree in any field, including law, business or engineering. Application materials and instructions are available from Lt. Col. Meagan Herald, chair of the Graduate Education Subcommittee (email@example.com). The deadline for the receipt of all applications materials is March 15 each year.