Welcome Back Roundball BBQ
Thursday, Sept. 7, 2023
Home of Jane and Buzz Birzenieks ’64
305 Buffalo Trace
Lexington, VA 24450
$30 per person
Registration ends Aug. 24
At the south end of Lexington, Main Street (Business-Route 11), where it intersects with Bypass-Route 11, is a traffic light. These directions will take you from that light. The trip should take about 15 minutes. Your GPS will take you on a slightly different path.
- Take route 251 (Thornhill Road) south for 5.6 miles.
- At Murat (only a sign), go straight onto Route 677 (Kygers Hill Road) west for 2 miles. Do not turn right with 251.
- At Route 612 (Blue Grass Trail), go straight (west) for 1/2 mile. Do not turn right onto Blue Grass Trail.
- After the 1/2 mile, turn right onto Buffalo Trace at the five mailboxes.
- It is the 5th driveway on your left. The number – 305 – is on a post.